Application packets must be received by the Contractors’ Association of Greater New York, Inc. via First Class Mail to: 950 Third Avenue, 25th Floor, New York, New York 10022, Attn: Dawn Zanichelli, or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, by no later than March 31, 2014.
Your application packet MUST contain the following:
1) A completed JAC Scholarship Application Form attached hereto;
2) Your high school transcript through the first seven semesters of your high school attendance;
3) A written recommendation from your high school principal, assistant principal, guidance counselor or teacher;
4) A personal statement (not to exceed two (2) typed pages) that discusses any topic that will enhance the Committee’s assessment of your application, including the reason(s) for which you seek this scholarship, your interest in pursuing a career of your choice, or any special life circumstances that the Committee should consider;
5) The official report of your SAT scores; and
6) For the NYC Public High School Awards only: A brief statement (typewritten or legibly written in pen) explaining your interest in pursuing a professional/managerial career in the construction industry.